The title says it all. Our next regularly scheduled meeting is on September 23, assuming current restrictions are lifted by then. I will let you know if there are any specific protocols that have to be followed at the meeting – I certainly hope not and that we can resume what passes for a normal life by then. We are still planning on a Board meeting in July to address the issues facing the Roundtable. Exactly what form it will take – in person or virtual or something else – remains to be seen.
Stay safe everyone and have a reasonably good summer under the circumstances.
Please take advantage of the lecture series presented by the National CWRT Congress:
CWRT CONGRESS PRESENTS: A FREE ONLINE LECTURE SERIES LIVE ON ZOOM.US
Registration is required www.CWRTCongress.org/lectures.html
- Monday, May 25 7:00 pm EDT The War Outside My Window With Janet Croon
- Wednesday, May 27 7:00 pm EDT The Hinsonville’s Heroes With Cheryl Gooch
- Thursday, May 28 7:00 pm EDT Black Experience in Civil War Georgia With David Dixon
- Tuesday, June 2 7:00 pm EDT Did Forrest Make a Difference? With John Scales
- Thursday, June 4 7:00 pm EDT Francis & Anabella; John & Fanny: Love and War With John Fazio
- Monday, June 8 7:00 pm EDT An Interview with Savas Beatie With Ted Savas